Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Keep your balance...

My prayer:

Doubt and insecurity in myself. Confidence and peace in you. 

I am choosing, right now, to focus on my confidence and peace in you. God, I believe that you are Lord. I believe that you have my best interests in mind. I believe you will work everything out. I believe you have good plans for me. I believe you have a purpose for my life that is greater than what I have known so far. I believe and have confidence in you.

That is what I choose to focus on because the alternative leads to discouragement, depression and death. Focusing on you leads to life, joy and peace. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I have everything so perfectly planned out. I know you can't see it but I am glad you can trust me. I have thins timed so perfectly. I know you can't predict it but I am glad you trust me. 

What you can see is me working in your life. You can see how I have woven your life together. Look at those things as  a reminder, a memorial, to give you confidence for the future. 

Keep your eyes stayed on me. Not because I need the attention, although I love when we are so close. But keep your eyes on me because when you look at anything else, you will panic and fall. 
Life is precarious right now. We are on the edge of greatness, of great things, and if you do not keep your balance you will fall and miss it. 

The best way to keep your balance is to keep your eyes stayed on me. Let me be your center. Let me be your stabilizing focal point. I will see your through, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment