Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Good news...

My prayer:

Thank you God!!! I had so many things that I thought were going to be hard today and you made everything easy! My favorite part of today was watching two of your kids get a new level of freedom in you through your grace. 

It is SO WONDERFUL God when we start to really understand the grace you have for us. It is hard for us. It is so foreign to believe that no matter what we do, you will not stop loving us, you will not stop forgiving us, you will not stop blessing us because of who you are and what you did for us. We didn't do anything to deserve your love and we can't do anything to lose your love. Period, end of story.

Once I understood that, I was free to invite you into every dark corner of my life and let you start to change me from the inside out. That is freedom. That is salvation. That is the GOOD NEWS!

Love you so much. Thank you for being you and doing things the way you do.

What God Said Tonight:

Well done. I don't judge you on your actions, good or bad but I recognize obedience in you. I recognize faithfulness in you. I recognize your heart to do my will and share my grace.

There is no greater call than to share my grace and love with other people. There is no higher standing than a witness to the good news that all law is fulfilled and all grace abounds for those who believe in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment