Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 17, 2014

Don't get lost in the darkness...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I know my time would be best spent finding the few bright spots of today but I just don't have the energy. Today I hurt, physically, emotionally, just hurt. And now, I am tired. 

I know that tomorrow will be better. I know that my hope is in you and you have a good future for me. And, I promise, I will be able to focus on that, tomorrow. 

Tonight, I just need relief and rest and your voice...

What God Said Tonight:

I will comfort you but I will not baby you. 

You will get up tomorrow and face the day. You will have strength beyond your capability. You will have peace in the middle of the storm. You will have joy in the midst of mourning. You will have it all because you have me. 

Your healing is here. Your rest is here. Because I am here. Everything you need and everything you ever will need is in me and I will provide. Come to me and I will pour out a blessing you cannot contain. 

You know that it is always darkest before the dawn. Your dawn is on the way. Do not get lost in the darkness. Do not take up residence in the darkness. Allow yourself some needed rest but then, get up and stand strong with me by your side and in you. 

I love you daughter and I hate that you hurt. I will remove your pain as your find comfort in me. Rest your head here, with me and I will comfort you, for tonight. I will help you up tomorrow and I will stand with you in the face of every challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Pray for me please . Darker than dark. Lost faith hope love .

    ReplyDelete