Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Other people's opinions...

My prayer:

God you are GOOD!!! As I reflect on today, I realize that all of us, even the most impressive seeming people, at our core are often insecure and desperately want someone to tell us we are good or doing good. 

I love watching someone begin to glow under genuine compliments. I know it shouldn't matter so much to us. What other people think of us really shouldn't matter. But truth is, it matters more than I want to admit. 

God help me to remember to let people around me know how wonderful they are. We all need to hear it more often I think.

What God Said Tonight:

I am a relationship. You were built to be in relationship. That is why other people's opinions of you matter so much. Should you base your self worth on their opinions? Absolutely not. Your worth comes from me. You are the child of the most high God, a Royal Priesthood. You start there. Then, as you relate to those around you, as you build the relationships with those around you, you build them up and they build you up and together you build something new and great. 

Start with the foundational knowledge that you are already phenomenal. From there you can confidently lift up those around you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment