Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What to get Jesus for Christmas...

My prayer:

It is almost time to celebrate your birthday! Christmas sure is coming up fast this year. Is there anything in particular that you want for your birthday Jesus? Anything I can do to show my love for you?  

When I think about it, I hate when people ask me what I want for my birthday or Christmas. I guess it would be better for me to come up with something based on what I know about you. Then it is more of a "surprise" and expression of our relationship.

Hmm, I bet you would like something that demonstrates love. I bet you would like something that shows love to someone who isn't expecting it. I bet you would like something that results in someone choosing to follow you so the angels have an reason to celebrate. 

That all sounds like stuff you would like. I better get "shopping" for those opportunities. There is not a lot of time left.

What God Said Tonight:

Time is definitely running out in more way than just one. 

I love you daughter and I love that you have your heart and mind set on giving. There is such great blessings in giving. You will never be sorry or regret giving. It is always the right thing to do and it is always something that I will bless. 

Give and I will give it back to you, pressed down, shaken together and running over. It is my word, my promise and it is truth. 

Let's find some people to love on...

No comments:

Post a Comment