Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 27, 2013

Truth...

My prayer:

And the two become one flesh. You described that in the wedding description and we, the church are your bride. We forsake our mother and father for our husband, you. God. I give myself to you with everything I have and with everything I know. I am all yours and love you with an intensity I didn't know was possible. 

In your presence is FULLNESS of joy. I am full in you Christ. I am healed because of you, I am saved because of you. I am who I am because of you. 

We have got to create better words to appreciate and worship you God. "Thank you" is much too paltry. Hallelujah! That comes closer than any other word. Must be why it is the same word in every language around the world. HALLELUJAH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Life, I breathe my life in to you. I am the way and the truth and the life and I have come to set you free from all bondage. I am your salvation and your freedom. Do not lose sight of it. Do not lose sight of the truth that is my love for you. 

You are on a path that is vital for you and so may others. Do not get distracted. Do not allow yourself to be lured into the typical, the usual, the accepted ways. Be ye transformed. Do not be conformed to this world. I have set you apart. Will you accept that designation of being set apart and holy or will you soil it with returning to the world system? 

I know your heart, it is why I chose you. But it will take constant vigilance. Keep your eyes on me, my love and your salvation. Do not lose the simple truth of the gospel. Do not lose the basic truths. Do not listen to the voices of he world that would tell you that the system as it is is fine. Everything you need has already been done. But, the truth is it was done in me, not in the systems and religions that have been birthed since. 

My truth will transcend all of the other noise in religion. I will find ways to shine my truth. Keep an eye out. Love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment