Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The God of time...

My prayer:

Wonderful God. Thank you for so many answered prayers in so many lives this week. You showed up at the last minute in many of them but you showed up which is what matters. 

I have heard a lot of teaching on why you tend to show up at the last minute. Builds our faith, stretches our trust, makes it clear that you are the one who did it so all glory goes to you, etc. And, I guess that makes sense, but is that all of it? So often you sweep in and take care of the situation at the last second, and in Lazarus case, what seemed like too late. 

While we are freaking out, playing out all the "what ifs..." you already know when and how you are going to take care of it. I want to get to that place of trust that I know, even when it seems like you are going to be late, that you already know how and when you are going to step in and it will be perfect. I know that in my head but I need to trust it in my heart more. 

Love you God and thanks for always taking care of us.

What God Said Tonight:

Time, you worry too much about time. 

Time is relative. I can stretch time and I can rush time. I can even stop time and have, once for a whole day. Time is not something that should rule you. Time is something that I rule. And, if I am in charge of time, telling it when to go and when to stop, you can know that I will always be "on time." How can I ever be late when time is in my hands and time is under my control. It can't happen. 

That is why you can trust that I will always show up t the perfect right time. It is not luck. I pick the time, every time, and it is perfect. 

Love you daughter. Go rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment