Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Open window for knowledge...

My prayer:

I feel so silly about worrying. You tell me over and over to not worry, to pray, and you will take care of things and you did, you always do! 

I really do love this season you have me in God. I love all that you are teaching me. I love the people you are bringing around me to learn with me. I love the freedom that is in your love for us, for me. 

I can't wait to see what is next...

What God Said Tonight:

I have much to tell you and much to teach you. I have an open window right now to get you all of the information that you will need in the next season. It will be coming at you pretty fast because time is short but I won't overload you. 

Stay alert, stay nimble, and keep up. You are going to love the experience and the results. 

You are in me and I am in you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment