Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 9, 2013

More of God's presence...

My prayer:

Hungry for your presence tonight God. Thirsty for your Spirit. Wanting to be with you, hang out with you, listen to you. 

In your presence is fullness of joy. In your presence is healing, In your presence is all that I need. 

I need more of you though. I am not full. I am left wanting more tonight. To pray is not enough, to worship is not enough. I don't know what is enough but I need more of you. Teach me how to draw closer to you God. Show me how to seek you at a new level that I can be filled with you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am all around and I am in you. Listen and you will hear my voice. Reach out and you will touch me. Think about me and I will fill your thoughts. Search the corners of your soul and you will find not a single empty spot. You will find me. 

When you invited me into your life, into your heart, I accepted the invitation and I have not left. I will never leave unless you tell me to go. 

Rest in me. I know you are anxious and on edge, ready for the new season. It is coming. You won't miss it. You don't have to be anxious with me. I love you. I am on your side. There is nothing I want more than to be in greater and deeper relationship with you. 

Tonight, for a while, just be quiet with me. Don't pray, don't sing, don't do anything except experience me. I will show you the fullness of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment