Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Glory...

My prayer:

Wonderful day God! I got to be a blessing, I got to be blessed. Now that is a win win situation! 

Tonight I find myself craving a new level of intimacy with you. I want to know you even more. I want to experience you in a way that I have never before experienced you. You are bigger and more than I can ever imagine so I know there is more of you to know than what I have known so far,

I need you God. Not for you to provide me anything, or to fix anything. I just need you. I need to feel you. I need to know you. I need to experience you more than ever before. I love you and I need you.

What God Said Tonight:

Seek me and you will find me. When you reach out to me, I will always be there. 

I have my glory raining down on you. I have my glory surrounding you. Many have begged to see the glory of God. I will reflect my glory in you and in your life. You will shine out my glory to the world. You, my lighthouse, will reflect my glory. 

Glory is not something that can be defined in words, at least not completely. glory is something that can only be experienced. Glory, my glory changes everything it touches. It will change you. 

As you experience and reflect my glory, you will know me like never before. You will understand things about me that go beyond words. We are at that place in our relationship that words are not enough. We are at the place where there are unspoken truths that are known between us. Not having words to describe it does not make it less real. In some ways it makes it more real. More powerful. 

I love you daughter, stay with me for a while tonight and let me love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment