Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Beginning...

My prayer:

Thanks for a wonderful day God. I had so much fun today! Start to finish, this was a great day with great people doing great stuff. How great is my God?! 

Love you God and I am sitting here tonight with only one thing missing, hearing your voice before I go to sleep...

What God Said Tonight:

I have many more days like today for you daughter. I have great joy stored up for you. I have great adventure planned for you. I have great power and anointing to pour out on you. 

Your life is only now beginning. Everything that you have done, experienced, and learned has led you to this time and place for a specified reason. My calling on your life has never been more clear and never more important. 

Keep your eyes firmly fixed on me. Keep you mind clear and ready to receive knowledge. Keep your heart whole and soft. Your kindness will heal your wounds. Your generosity will make your provision. 

Love you my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment