Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wealth...

My prayer:

Love you so much!!!!! Want to hear your voice more than anything else.

What God Said Tonight:

All that glitters is not gold, but gold glitters. I am going to use the wealth of the world in these last days to do what has not been done since the beginning of time. I am going to use the wealth of the world to transform it. I am going to use the wealth of the world to reach the world. 

I own it all, Wealth is nothing special to me but I will use it as the tool and leverage to see my will done. A time of change is coming and in this new season, the power of wealth will be used for good and not for evil. 

I will not need you to fund my ministry. I will fund you to do my ministry. The world has had this concept backwards for many years and it has messed up many relationships. You are about to see what money and wealth can do, if used for the glory of my kingdom. 

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment