Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 11, 2013

The enemy's path...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I spent so much of today trying to drown out the enemy's voice, I can't wait to just concentrate on your voice tonight. He is so annoying and deceptive. Sometimes he leads me down a path of thought before I even realize it is him. Then, all of a sudden I look around and wonder how I got there!

I am ready for the day when you send him to the lake of fire, never to return. I am truly sick and tired of him. 

Uggh! Enough about him. Let's talk about you. Let's talk about your day and your challenges. Let's talk about your victory. Let's talk about all of the good things in life, and after, that I get to be a part of because I belong to you. 

Father, drown out the voice of the enemy and speak your sweet voice in my heart tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I can drown out the voice of he enemy with a whisper. One whisper from me is more powerful than the loudest shriek from him. 

But you have a part in it. You choose what you listen to and what you hear. I know that he will try to deceive you. I know he will try to take you down path of destruction and he may even succeed sometimes; but, at that moment when you look around and realize where you are, call out to me and I will always come to get you. I will always rescue you. You never need to be afraid because I am always your way out of any situation. 

I will rescue you and I will love you. I will heal you and I will restore you. I will always bring you home, the second you ask me to. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment