Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 25, 2013

Perfect in Christ...

My prayer:

Pretty fantastic day of favor God! THANK YOU!! A new big contract, a very annoying 9 month project that was completed today, a great work out, and a good book. Nice combination of good stuff. 

I am still wrapping my head around your grace God. I have been thinking today about the fact that you don't see our sin. It is covered in Jesus sacrifice and when you look at us, you see His righteousness and forget our sin. All of it.

I have been trying to imagine what it would be like to not see our sin. Do you still see our sinful behaviors but the sin designation has been covered or do you literally not see it at all? Do you only see us as your redeemed kids, clothed in your righteousness? Just trying to understand.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I see you perfected in Christ. I see what you do but I have already paid the price. 

What you do is not my focus. What you do is already taken care of through your salvation. 

Who you are matters to me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment