Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Marriage and divorce...


My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am kind of down tonight. 

More reports of wonderful friends after decades of marriage who are getting divorced. I know you hate divorce God. I think it is because it hurts the people involved so much. The people involved in these situations believe they have no other choice. I don't know what to tell them but I do know one thing I can do and that is put it all in your hands. I can't fix it but you can. 

God, I lift up marriages that are in trouble tonight and ask for your miraculous intervention. You tell us God, and we even use it in a lot of our marriage ceremonies, that what you have put together, let no man put asunder. I pray for your healing power in every hurting marriage tonight. I pray that you fill them with your love and remind them how to love each other. I pray that you take all of the impossible situations and make it possible. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Marriage works when you build the relationship on me. It works when everything is in it's right place. I designed you to live in relationship and I designed wives and husbands to work together in some pretty specific ways. I did all of that because I knew that it was not good for man to be alone. 

The design was good. The design is good. The trouble is other people make decisions that can and do directly effect you.

I love you and I can heal and restore your marriage. Just relax and let me in to move things into right position. Trust. When you see your spouse changing and doing things differently, trust that I am doing something in him as we speak. I have many blessings coming your way. It will be important to sort out the marriage and living situations before we move out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment