Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Listen to God...

My prayer:

Magnificent God. Your presence, your joy was all around me today! It was WONDERFUL! I found myself laughing for no reason other than I felt GOOD! Your joy is my strength, for sure!

I realized something tonight that I honestly did not know. I learned that how you and I talk to each other is not typical. Many people don't know you like this. They could and if they knew how wonderful it is, they would; however, currently, they don't.

God, that makes my heart hurt. I can't imagine not being able to talk to you and expect you to talk back. I can't imagine a relationship with you where having you answer a prayer was the exception and not the rule.

God, my request tonight is that you help people to hear you. I pray that you help people to expect to hear your voice when they pray. I pray that you help people to understand how to wait on you, with expectation and faith. I pray that you help people to know that you want to talk to them and that you are talking to them. Help us to hear you better God. 

Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

I desire your undivided attention. I nearly covet your attention. 

I love you so much and I have so much to tell you. You , my children, have so much that you need to know as we go into this next season. I will shout, I will jump, I will do all that I can to get your attention but in the end, it is your choice. You choose whether to listen to the world or to listen to me. You choose whether you will take time to be quiet with me. You choose whether you will believe that our relationship is real and alive or whether it is only a fantasy. 

I love you more than you will ever know. I have so much to say to you. I will help you, I will guide you, I will give you wisdom and knowledge. Listen for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment