Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 18, 2013

It matters...

My prayer:

Thank you for an easy day today God. I have not had one of those in awhile and it was a nice break. 

I don't really have much to talk about tonight. Grateful, as always, that I get to spend quiet time with you at the end of the day. Can't imagine ending the day without spending time listening to your voice. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Your day seemed easy because you followed my lead in prayer this morning. 

There was a lot happening in the spiritual realm today. I know that you were not aware and that is because I had you take care of your part early this morning. Those prayers of protection lasted through the day and provided the line of defense needed to win the battle. 

You don't always know how significant your actions are. When I ask you to do something, there is always an important reason, even though you don't always see what that reason is. I am a God of purpose, all powerful, all knowing and I will never waste your time on things that don't matter. 

So, remember to respond, every time I ask you to do something, no matter how small. It matters. You matter. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment