Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Having fun with God...

My prayer:

Life with you is so FUN!!! All those years that we thought living life with you meant being sedate, quiet, and boring...we were missing out! God, I love your joy. I love that you want us to enjoy life. I love that you want to enjoy life with us.

Thank you for a fun night. Thank you for being a God who doesn't need us to be serious all of the time. Thank you for your continued favor raining down on my life. Can't wait to see what tomorrow with you brings!

What God Said Tonight:

Living this life with you. That is what I really want. I came to give you life and give you life more abundantly. I came to free you to live the life that you were made to live. I came to do it all with you and for you.

I love you and I love spending time with you. Sometimes that time is serious, sometimes it is worshipful, but sometimes I definitely want to have fun and enjoy you. You are my creation, my child, and my bride. I am celebrating every moment I get to spend with my children. My joy is your strength. 

My joy. That should be clue right there that I like to have fun. My reputation for being an angry and serious God is misrepresented. I am love. My joy is your strength. And there is nothing that I enjoy more than spending time with you and celebrating your victories in me. 

Love you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment