Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

God's glory is coming...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. What a mixed bag of good and bad today was. I am tired physically, emotionally and spiritually from this day. The one thing that will recharge me and make it all worthwhile is to hear your voice. You are always the best part of my day God. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

My glory is about to rain down on your life. You have experienced my favor. You have experienced my mercy and my grace. Get ready for my glory. 

Glory is not something that can be explained well. It is beyond words. It is beyond the ability to describe. It can only be experienced, using every physical emotional and spiritual sense that you have. 

Part of the reason your day drained you so, is the enemy trying to dull your senses, hoping you do not experience my glory. 

But you are my child. He forgets that you hear my voice and that you would not be able to miss my glory, even if you tried. I will recognize you in my glory and you will recognize me. We know each other and that cannot be taken away. 

I love you child. Rest up for my glory is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment