Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wants and needs...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Today was odd. Sometimes I think that it is not good when I have too much time to think. 

When I am running at 100 mph just to keep up with everything I am doing, I have to really focus my prayer, my faith toward just those things that are most important. Versus days like today when I had time to let my mind wander to things that are not productive.I got caught up in my "wants" God, which are not always good for me. 

I pray God that you fulfill every need in my life and only those "wants" that agree with your will for my life. I love you God. Save me from my own wayward thoughts.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a vested interest in you and your life. I have invested a lot into you. You have invested a lot into me and my Kingdom. We are on the same side working toward the same goals. 

I want you to have more than your basic needs. I want you to live in the glory of my kingdom as a first son, a prince and heir of great, the greatest fortune. I have great plans to prosper you beyond what you have already seen. I will prosper you in every area of your life. You will have abundance. You will want for no good thing. I promise. 

I love you. You are precious to me and I will never forget you or leave you behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment