Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Tumbleweeds...

My prayer:

What an amazing weekend of miracles God! Your healing power is mind blowing and I LOVE that you let me be a part of it. 

It is so fun to watch peoples' faces when they realize that they really are healed! There is this combination of shock, awe, joy, and amazement that is one of the most beautiful sights in the world.

I hope I never lose the awe of it. I think it is great that I have come to expect it. I would love to find that level of faith in other areas of my life where I simply expect your promises because I have seen you come through so many times in so many situations. But, I don't ever want to lose the wonder and the joy of seeing you do the miraculous. 

God, as I go into this week, I pray for wisdom and peace. There are a lot of challenges I know about this week and probably a lot more that I don't know about. I need you help in everything that I do and everything I encounter. Thank you for always being there for me. 

What God Said Tonight:

There are brambles, tumbleweeds that are growing up in your life right now. They are distractions and they are trying to obscure the path that you are on. Don't look at the weeds, stay focused on the destination. 

The path is still there even when you can't see it. Keep your eyes up and focused on me and I will make sure that the brambles don't trip you up. 

I will guide you always. 

This week is not as difficult as you think. I have prepared you for this. It is important, but it is only one more step in a path you have been traveling with me for years. I will see you succeed in all that you do. I will bless the work of your hands and I will love you always. 

Believe that.

 

2 comments:

  1. I needed this one tonight, Marilyn. God speaks to you and also through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Medenna! So grateful that God spoke to you through this.

      Delete