Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smoldering dreams...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have a lot of "what ifs" going through my head tonight and I am not sure how to sort through them or better yet, but them to bed so I can sleep. Typically "what ifs" are assuming the worst. What if the world comes to an end tomorrow? What if I get in a car accident? What if...fill in the blank. 

But tonight, my what ifs are all positive. What if the impossible dreams you have put in my heart really can come true? What if I really have been waiting all of this time for your perfect timing? What if all of those things that I gave up on really can happen? 

And suddenly, tonight, it ALL seems possible. Not probable, but definitely possible. Part of me is still a little afraid to hope but most of me is just EXCITED!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I see you and I know your dreams. I gave you most of them. 

Today is a day to reignite the dreams that have been smoldering. Their ember had almost died but if you breathe on them, breathe life into them, you will find a flame begin to form. Keep at it, keep breathing on it and you will see the flame grow. 

Your dreams have not died, they have been burning under the surface at a low heat. They have been becoming hard and permanent in the fire. Just as clay or metal hardens after being put in the fire, so have your dreams. 

They can now stand the attacks and the trials that will come against them. They can now come out into the light of day and not have to worry about being crushed by a well meaning friend or not so well meaning enemy. 

Your dreams were not dead, they were being prepared. Now, is the time. Today is the beginning. Get ready to see your miracles.


No comments:

Post a Comment