Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Release the blessings...

My prayer:

Blessed and highly favored, thank you Jesus! So many situations today God that I thought were going to be tough and you went in before me and worked it all out. YOU ARE SO GOOD TO ME! 

Thank you for all that you do for me and thank you for loving me. Thank you for favor, joy, peace, prosperity, and rest.

All honor, glory and credit goes to you God.

What God Said Tonight;

Your blessings are no mystery. You are my child, you know and understand how my kingdom works, and you are obedient. How can I not bless you?

I love you and I am never happier than when you are succeeding. 

Get ready for more. You have not even begun to experience all that I have for you. I have blessings stored up for you that I am waiting to release. The time will come soon when I can loose those blessings over your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment