Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Love...

My prayer:

Amazing Father who makes me prosper!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, AND WELL, JUST WOW!

Today was, WOW! You made it happen. That may have been the biggest deal of my life so far and you made everything work perfectly. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

What can I do for you God? Not because I owe you. I owe you more than I could ever pay. I just want to bless you. You bless me so much all of the time, what can I do to bless you? What would make your heart happy tonight?Tell me how to bless you...

What God Said Tonight:

I am blessed in your worship. I am blessed even more in how you love people That is what matters the most to me. Love people and love me. It is that simple. Everything else grows out of that love. 

I love you, you love others and love me, they love others and love me. 

Get a hold of real love and everything else fades from significance. The power of sickness buckles in the face of love. Adversity flees in the face of love. Everything is worthwhile with love. 

Simple message but as true today as it was at the beginning of the earth. 

I love you daughter. Rest in my love and show it off again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment