Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lord of my life...

My prayer:

Another wonderful day God! Thanks for the beauty, the laughter, the company, and the rest. 

I was hoping to hear the news about the next big thing you have for us today, but I trust your timing. And truth is, as exciting as this new thing is, it scares me a little. It requires stepping out in faith in a whole new way and while I want to do it and I will do it, it is still a bit scary. 

Thank you for being patient with me. I pray God that your perfect will is accomplished in all things. I am yours God.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't over think things too much. When it is time for you to step out, you will and I will give you the courage and the strength to do so. 

Your life has been in my hands for a long time now. You chose me to be the head of your life, to be the Lord of your life and I take that responsibility seriously. 

Every truly great thing in your life has been because I set it up for you. You will succeed because I made you to succeed. You will prosper because I made you to prosper. You will accomplish great things for my kingdom because I made you to. 

There is only one thing you can do to mess that up. The only thing that would truly get in the way of your destiny is if you decide to not follow me. If you decide that you no longer want me to be the Lord of your life. That will take you off track. Anything else, I can work with. 

I will work all things to your good. Move forward in faith knowing that I am in charge. Choose me and you will never go wrong. I love you. Enjoy this time, it will not come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment