Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 5, 2013

Wisdom for the challenge...

My prayer:

Wonderful teacher. Every time I turned around today, people who I care about and who care about me were praying for me to have wisdom. Which is wonderful, I can always use more wisdom. But, it makes me wonder what you are up to or what I am up against next. What is it that is going to require me to have all this wisdom? 

I guess I am not really expecting you to tell me but it makes me curious. Then again, I am almost always curious. Maybe those two things go hand in hand?

Either way God, I will gladly and gratefully receive all the wisdom you want to pour out on me. Thank you for always giving me just what I need just when I need it.

What God Said Tonight:

I do have a challenge coming up for you but I am preparing you for it. You will have every tool and every weapon you need for this challenge. You will have the wisdom you need. You will have the strength you need. 

All you will need to do is stay focused on me, use the gifts I have given you and you will walk through the battle with no harm and no serious effort. You will walk through it already triumphant. 

Those that cheered you on in the past will be silent and those who were against you will rally behind you. It is not going to make a lot of sense to your rational mind but use the wisdom that I will give you and you will understand. 

You will know what I know about the activities in this spiritual realm. You will see in the places that no person can go. You will walk into the prophesies from the past. You are paving the way for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment