Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Rambling with God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have no idea what to talk about tonight. 

What a wild week. I am grateful that you have gotten me through to nearly Friday. I will definitely need your help tomorrow. Several challenges that I know about (probably lots more that I don't know about). 

God, I am so dependent on you. Sometimes I feel weak because I know I can't do anything worthwhile without you. But you say that being totally dependent on you is a good thing. You tell me that it is when I am completely reliant on you, that we can do the impossible together. And, since I seem to have impossible situations in my life on a regular basis, it is a good thing you are there to make the impossible possible. 

Ok, I am rambling now. I should have stuck with "I don't know what to talk about." Fact is, I am crazy about you and so unbearably grateful for you in my life. My life has no meaning, no purpose, no power, and no joy without you. Love you Daddy!!

What God Said Tonight:

You can ramble with me anytime my daughter. Truth is, I simply enjoy spending time with you. You are the apple of my eye and I am happiest when I get to spend time with my children while they are focused on me. 

I am interested in every thought that you have. I am invested in every desire of your heart. I am a part of every emotion that you experience. When you hurt, I hurt. When you celebrate, I celebrate. 

I love you more than you will ever know. It is a love that goes deeper than actions and will last forever. I will always work on your behalf because you are my beloved. 

You may find yourself doubting most everything in life at one time or another. You will question what is real and what is not. The one thing that you do not ever have to question or wonder about is my love for you. My love for you is more real than the chair you are sitting on. My love for you will last longer than the mountains. My love for you is rooted in our relationship and will only grow stronger and bigger the longer we are together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment