Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lightening rod...

My prayer:

I am in complete awe of you God. What a day, what a night, what a life you have given me! I could spend a couple hours just talking about the amazing people you surround me with. Then, we I look at how you put all those people together into your purpose...it leaves me with only one word "WOW"!

Then, when I look at how you have directed my life and my steps, using every experience (good, bad and indifferent) and turned it to my good, leading me to this time and this place, on the edge of monumental opportunity..."WOW"!

I could keep going but the result of all of it will always end with... "WOW"!

Thank you GOD!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have made you into a lightening rod. At one point, I had you as my lighthouse. You were reflecting my light to the world. Now I have made you a lightening rod which will attract my light and conduct it to others. 

It is is time to take things up a notch. I don't need for people to simply see my light. I need them to experience it. I need them to be struck with it. I need it to change and electrify their lives to take them into these final days and this final season. 

I have prepared you for this. Get ready to experience more and more connections. Get ready to conduct and connect people who have my light with people who need my light. 

I love you daughter. This is going to be GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment