Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Help...

My prayer:

I am not in balance right now God but I don't know what to do about it. There is too much to do and not enough time to do it. I need your help.

I am sure that I should be saying no to some things, which you know is hard for me in general, but, especially now when everything is so good. All the things that need to be done are things I actually want to do. I am just out of time to do it all. 

I need your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I want to help you and I will help you. I am your ever present help. 

You may be surprised by how I help. It may not seem like help at first but I am in it and I will make sure it works for your good. 

Follow my lead, even when it seems impossible and I will guide you through. 

Today was a day of beginnings, you just don't know it. One day, when you see all that has been happening behind the scenes in this time period, you will be amazed. It will make a lot more sense then I promise. In the meantime, trust me, follow me, and don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment