Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 12, 2013

Blessed and More...

My Prayer:

I am blessed. I am Blessed! I AM BLESSED!!!! I am blessed of the Lord! God I shout to the mountain tops that I am blessed!!! You are so amazing and so wonderful and so much more than I can imagine on my own. I try to wrap my mind around your goodness and I get stuck in the limits of my imagination. You are more than I can imagine. I LOVE YOU!!!! I AM BLESSED BY YOU!!! I CELEBRATE YOU!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have more I have more I have more for you.... this is just he beginning. I love you and I will shower you with goodness, joy , blessings, favor. I will see you victorious in all that you do. I will make your way prosperous. 

I will do it all because you are mine and I am yours. We have walked a long road together but our time is just beginning. We have eternity to live out your purpose. We have eternity to accomplish my purpose in you. 

You are SO PRECIOUS to me!!! I will never stop loving you. I will never be against you. I will never forget my promises to you because you are mine and I am yours, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment