Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 22, 2013

Tenacious...

My prayer:

THANK YOU GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER!! You definitely provided a way when there was no way. You are wonderful, amazing, powerful, loving, and everything that I need God. THANK YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am rejoicing with you my daughter. There is nothing more that I like than seeing my children triumphant 

Thank you for not losing hope and walking in faith. Thank you for coming back to me time and again when things were not working. You never gave up and that tenaciousness is a great quality. It will get you far in this life and beyond. 

I like tenacious people.. The woman with the issue of blood was tenacious. The one who knocks and keeps on knocking is tenacious. 

If there is something you want or need, don't give up asking until you find it. I will always provide an answer for every last thing that you need. Taking care of you is one of my favorite things. 

Good night my tenacious daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment