Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 12, 2013

My only job...

My prayer:

SO excited we made it to the Sabbath God! This was a LONG week and I know a big part of it was me not having the right attitude. I did try to improve my attitude, but failed most of the time.

It is so weird. I know what I should do, understand that I am only hurting myself by not doing it and yet, I still don't do it! God, I frustrate myself sometimes. I don't know how you put up with me. 

I am unspeakably grateful that you do put up with me. Your patience and love mean everything to me. I ask that you help me refill tomorrow so I can improve my attitude and be a blessing and not a curse to the people around me.

What God Said Tonight:

You have a lot of words and a lot of thoughts running through your mind tonight. Let's start by sweeping those away so you can hear me more clearly. Let's clean out the corners of your mind so there is room for me to fill you. 

Now, that is better. I am your peace and your rest and I will make sure that you receive all that you need if you make the time to be with me. I need you to do more than rest this Sabbath. I need you to be fully concentrated on me. I need us to spend some real time together where I can fill your mind and your spirit. 

I will give you rest but come to me. Be with me. Listen to me. I will give you all that you need. You do not have to try to fill your needs. I will take care of you. You only need to seek me and I will take care of everything else. Focus on me tomorrow. That is your only job and your only responsibility for the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment