Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Eternity decision...

My prayer:

This was a super long day today God. Thanks for getting me through it. Thanks for giving me wisdom and insight throughout the day. And, thanks for the small gems of sweetness and goodness that sprinkled throughout the day. 

You are wonderful and I would not want to live this life without you.

What God Said Tonight:

You will never have to live without me. Your choice, your decision to live with me in your life and in your heart is an eternity decision. It is one that lasts forever. 

You can only lose me if you walk away from me. And even then, as long as you come back to me, there will be no problem. I am yours and you are mine forever. That will not change and you can rely on it. 

No other is no thing that can keep me from you. there is no barrier or enemy that can keep me from you. You are the only one who can keep me from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment