Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Before the revelation...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Awesome day. Awesome run. Awesome ministry. Awesome work. Awesome friends and awesome food. Awesomely worn out! 

Thank you God for an awesome day and for being the definition of awesome. 

What God Said Tonight:

It is a time of awakening and a time to see what I have been working on for so long. The time is almost here. So many things will be made clear when you see what has been happening behind the scenes. Get ready for a lot of "aha" moments. 

You will begin to understand the reason for the things that have been happening. I know you always want to know the "why" behind things. You will be getting that "why" very soon. 

I love you my daughter and I never hide things from you with malice. It is only for a season in order to accomplish what it needs to accomplish. I will always share with you the truth at the soonest moment that I can. 

In the moments of waiting, in the moments before the revelation, I ask for you trust and for your faith. I ask that you continue to act as if you already know the answer, not because you do but because you trust that I do. I will never let you down my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment