Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

All in..

My prayer:

All knowing God. I am thinking tonight about the many opportunities right now for me and people I know where we have to make a choice. We either step out in faith for the crazy new thing that might be amazing or might blow up in our face OR we leave things as they are and settle for the status quo. 

You know me God, I am almost always the first to step out for the new thing. But, I have never been quite this happy before. I never really understood the saying that good is the enemy of great until now. When things are going good, it is harder to risk the good for the promise of great.

But, I also know me. No matter how good something is, I will get bored eventually if I don't have the "new thing" to get excited about. And, if I don't step out and try, I will always wonder, "what if." I promised myself a long time ago that I would not live a life of what ifs.

So, whatever you want to do God, I am up for it! Let's step out onto the water together. With you by my side, I will not sink.

What God Said Tonight:

I have need of people who are all in. I love all of my children but to do what I need to do, I need some sold out, all in, totally dedicated folks. I am calling you to one of those.

I am glad you are up for it because we have some amazing things to do together. It will take trust, it will take obedience, but I promise you will never regret it.

You and me forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment