Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 6, 2013

See you again soon...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Today was mostly about loss and I am left feeling a bit empty tonight. I think it is time to count blessings: 1. wonderful family who loves me 2. friends who are amazing and who love me 3. a roof over my head 4. food to eat 5. a great job 6. amazing opportunities to minister to people every day 7. beauty all around me 8. and most of all YOU!

Thank you for this life that you have given me. It is more than I could have hoped for and I can't wait to see what is next.

What God Said Tonight:

I have an eternity of joy for you. I have an eternity of joy for anyone who wants it. 

Today was not goodbye. Today was "See you again soon." My people don't have to say goodbye. My people have been given everlasting life My people have a home here in heaven with me. I have mansions that are built and ready to be occupied at the right time. 

I have not forgotten my covenant with you. I will never separate you from those you love longer than is absolutely necessary and when you are back together, it will seem as no time has passed. 

I love you and I will take care of your every need always.

No comments:

Post a Comment