Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Life is a battle...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have been on an emotional roller coaster today and you know that is not like me. One minute life seems wonderful and the next it seems like it is falling down around me. One minute I have peace and the next, confusion. 

It feels like there is a battle going on and I am being batted back and forth but no one let me in on what the battle is about. 

Is it my attitude? Am I making bad choices and not realizing it? Have I let in sin without knowing? Or, is it not about me at all? 

God, I pray for wisdom tonight. I ask if there is something I have done, not done, should do, should not do, that you let me know. I will do or not do whatever you want. I just want off the roller coaster.

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is a battle my daughter. The devil, your enemy and mine does not like that you have chosen to live for me. He does not like that you are my light in the world. He does not like that you bless people and do what I ask of you. Most of all, he does not like that you give me the glory. 

You will be persecuted and pursued by him all of the days of your life because you are valuable to me. I can't stop him from coming after you but I can stop him from catching you. Stay in my arms and I will keep you safe. Lean on me and I will make you strong. I will not let him devour you. I will not let him have you. 

Run to me, call out my name. I will defend you against all of your enemies and I will make you victorious. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment