Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Give like Jesus...

My prayer:

My Father. My thoughts are very scattered tonight and the many individual thoughts are pretty random without much meaning. I was concentrating so hard on the task at hand today that now that I have stopped my mind is jumping around like a bunny on my favorite running trail. I bet if I would have taken a nice long run tonight, I would not be so scattered, but I didn't.

One thing I want to be sure to thank you for is for providing me with the opportunity to be a crazy blessing to some people this week. They probably think that I blessed them but it was such a HUGE blessing to be able to help. That old saying of yours that it is better to give than receive is SO TRUE!!

I pray and hope God that you continue to show me the opportunities to bless and be a blessing. It is definitely one of my MOST FAVORITE things in this life!

Ok, enough of my rambling. Let me get quiet so you can talk.

What God Said Tonight:

I want you to shock people with your generosity. That is part of the purpose of this season. I want your generosity be so startling that people are stopped and stunned out of their complacency. 

I want them to see that all things are possible for those who love me. I want them to see that living in me means being willing to give anything. I gave my life. There is nothing I will withhold from those I love and I want to see you walk in that too. 

I will provide. I always provide. But don't get stingy. Give as I would give if I were still walking on this earth. Make people stop and take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment