Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tragedy...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am left speechless in the shadow of the tragedy of the tornadoes in Oklahoma. There are no words that can bring any comfort. 

All I know to do is to pray and ask you to take care of the people. Help each of them to somehow walk through the next days, weeks, months and years. I pray God for a double portion redemption for them God. I pray that you find a way to turn it all around for their good. I can't imagine how that could be but you are smarter and more creative than I am so I trust you have a way for them. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am your healer, your redeemer and even now, I am bringing lights of hope into Oklahoma. I am here and will comfort all those who come to me. 

It is in the face of unimaginable tragedy that I can show most dramatically how a life with me in it is different and better. It is in tragedy that I can show you my love. Don't embrace the tragedy but embrace me in the tragedy and I will bring you through. 

I love you all, all of my children so much. I love those who don't know me yet most of all and I will show you my love if you let me. I am your hope. I am your future. I am your redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment