Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, May 25, 2013

The wait and the promise...

My prayer:

Mighty God. Are you really doing what I think you are doing? Are you really bringing everything together to fulfill the promise you spoke to me more than ten years ago? I am almost afraid to hope but I can't help getting excited! 

It seems like there are so many "coincidences" that you are putting in my life right now. It really seems like everything is lining up for something amazing. 

You have always said, that for that particular promise, there is nothing I can do to hurry it or to stop it, other than to say "no." Is it really time after all of this time? 

Or, is my imagination getting the better of me. If this is not you, if now is not the time, I don't want to get my hopes up again. I have done that too many times and watched them crash to the floor. I am not sure I can or want to go through that again. But, it is what it is I guess. 

It's either you or its not. If it is you, it will happen. If it is not, it won't. Either way, what is meant to be will be. Uggg! I had a hard time even writing that! 

God, I pray your will be done. I ask that if there is anything I need to do, in this situation or elsewhere, that you guide and direct me. I promise my answer will be yes. 

What God Said Tonight:

I know that you already know the answers. We have talked about this hundreds of times over the last ten years and my response has never changed. My plan has never changed. 

Ten years seems like a long time to you to wait. But, I have waited thousands of years for promises to work themselves out. 

The wait doesn't make the promise less real. The wait can sometimes make you appreciate the promise all the more when they are fulfilled. 

I know it has not been easy. I know you have lost hope at times. But the promise remains the promise no matter the time. 

I love you and I will see you with every promise on your life fulfilled. You are mine, now and forever and I am yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment