Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shine...

My prayer:

Awesome God! You are so wonderful. What a long but fantastic day! Thanks for the new friends tonight! I haven't had friends in New Zealand before and now I do! 

I love the diversity of your people all around the world. Different cultures, different ideas, different ways of dealing with life but at the core, we all have so many things that are the same. The same creator, the same need to love and be loved, the same curiosity that helps us to grow and learn and be more tomorrow than we are today. LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I wish sometimes that you could see things the way that I see them. I wish that you could handle it. When you look at the world, at my children from this vantage point, there is nothing more beautiful and nothing more heart breaking. 

If you are not going to believe in me and trust me with your life, that is one thing. But if you are going to believe in me, say you trust me, your life should look different than the rest of the world. You should be recognizable  You should be a bill board for a life with me. If people can't look at you and say, there is a woman or man of God, then we are missing great opportunities together. 

I know it is a sacrifice. I know living life for and with me is not always easy. But it is always worth it. Please, make sure your life reflects me.. You, my children are so beautiful and given the opportunity you can shine like emeralds and diamonds. But, when you live just like the rest of the world, when no one can tell the difference between you and the world, when your love does not shine through, it is like a diamond buried in coal and dirt. It is still beautiful, but no one would know. 

Shine for me and let the world follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment