Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Healing power...

My prayer:

You are amazing God. Thank you for healing so many folks today!! It was awesome. And thanks for topping it off with one more opportunity to pray and see you heal tonight!

Your healing power is so amazing and wonderful and so available! Everyone of your children has access. I want to see a day where every single child of yours experiences your healing power. I want to see a day where we live in your healing power. I want to see a day where our first reaction to any affliction is prayer. 

That's what I want. 

What God Said Tonight:

We are on the same page my daughter. We are of like minds in this. 

I paid the price, I took the sins and sickness into me and I died for them. I took the stripes on my back so that you can be healed. I paid the price. I offer it to you as a gift. Not as a a reward, not as a ransom, but as a gift. It is yours for the taking. 

I desire that you walk in divine health. I never meant for my children to walk in sickness. I love you and I want you well for your sake and for the sake of the kingdom. Walk in health with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment