Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fire on the horizon...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I am not in the mood to hear my voice tonight. I would rather hear yours. What do you want to say?

What God Said Tonight:

Do you see the fire on the horizon? It is  burning bright and low. It looks small now. But, as it gets closer, as you get closer to it, you will see that is actually raging. 

My fire, my Holy Spirit fire is about to come onto you with a power and ferocity that is not been seen before. Don't worry, you will not be harmed, but it will provide you with the power you need for the next season. 

You are walking into a time where you will need my great power and protection flowing through you. It is a season of great importance and you will see great things. But first you must burn with my power in you. 

Check the horizon, the fire is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment