Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 11, 2013

You pick the time...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am worn out tonight for sure. All I want is to hear your voice and go to bed. My brain is much too tired for anything else. 

I sometimes feel guilty about being so tired by the end of the day when we hang out like this. It sure doesn't seem like I am bringing you my best. But, I also love to end my day with your voice. What do you think God? Should we change the time of day that we have this quiet time together? I want whatever is best for you. LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I don't care what time of day it is, I just care that we get time together. I will always take you right where you are at. If you wake up in the middle of the night and want to talk, I am here. If  you want to talk first thing in the morning, I am here. You are not quite "all there" first thing in the morning but I am there for whatever you need. If you want to talk at noon, I am there. 

It is all the same to me. I am always here for you. Just don't forget to talk to me. Life gets so crazy and so busy that it is not hard to get distracted and forget to take the time for us to spend time alone. I cherish our time together and I don't want to miss that, ever. 

So, you pick the time or times and I will always show up. LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment