Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 26, 2013

Turning away from God...

My prayer:

WooHoo!!! You got me through this INSANE week God! That in itself is an absolute miracle!! I honestly don't know how anyone survives this life without you in it. If I did not have you to lean on, I would have been dead a long time ago. 

I am SO ready to spend a quiet day with you tomorrow. We are going to hit the trail and sit on top of the mountain. I will sing to you and bask in your amazing presence. It has been MUCH TOO LONG since we have done that. To spend a whole day resting and hanging out with you, that is heaven on earth. Thank you for the luxury to do so. Not everybody gets that chance.

God I pray and ask that tomorrow be a wonderful day of rejuvenation for all of us. Give us rest and fill us with you fire and energy to tackle the next amazing opportunity that you have for us.

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

On a mountain top or in traffic, I don't care where we spend time together as long a we do. I miss you when you get tied up the business of life. 

I am God, so I can survive, but I miss you. I created you for relationship. I created you to be mine. When you let other things take you away from me, it is painful for me. I am not bothered by the people who speak badly about me. They don't understand, they don't know me. What hurts me is when people who know me, my children, turn away from me. Sometimes it is in sin, sometimes it is in anger, and sometimes, it is simply letting "life" get in the way. 

I love you and I long to be your only focus again. I am with you always. I have never left you and I never will. Turn to me and embrace me. I promise when you do, when you remember, everything else will get easy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment