Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 29, 2013

Introduce God...

My prayer:

Amazing Father God. You created it all. You spoke the universe into existence and you breathed life into man. You fashioned woman out of a rib. Then, you gave us one rule. We broke it. You provided a way out for us anyway by making yourself our sacrifice. And, because of all of that, I get to talk to you everyday and hear your voice. I get to have a relationship with you. 

If someone were to pitch that story to Hollywood, they would have turned it down. It is too unbelievable  But it all happened, and without it, I would not be here with you now. 

I think that is why we struggle so much to explain you to people who don't know you yet. The story is unbelievable, you are indescribable, and our relationship is unlike anything else on earth. But somehow, millions of people come to you everyday anyway. We are so hungry to be reunited with you Father. Even when we don't know what it is, we hunger for it. We hunger for you.

What God Said Tonight:

I don't need you to explain me. I just need you to introduce me. I will take care of the rest. It is no different than what you do at your job everyday. You connect people. That is all I really need from you. Connect me with all of the people in your life that don't know me yet. 

I will take care of the rest. I will help them to see what a life with me will be like. I will show them your life and other lives as examples. I will fill them with my Holy Spirit power. I will win them over, just like I did you. 

You just have that first part, but don't neglect it. I need it. You know how it is. Especially in this busy world. People are not going to pay attention unless they are introduced by someone they know and trust. So, introduce me and I will do the rest. I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment