Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 8, 2013

Good news bad news...


My prayer:

Well God, this was an interesting day with interesting challenges, that is for sure! What a crazy mix of good news, bad news, and bad news that might be good news and vice versa. It was kind of hard to keep up today. 

But here we are, just you and me and I can't wait to hear your news. I can't wait to hear your voice. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

All things work together for the good of those who love me. All things. No matter what the news, no matter the circumstances, I will work it for your good in the end. 

Joseph had a life of good news, bad news, but in the end, I elevated him to a position of great power that allowed him to save his family and eventually his people. 

It is when you don't give up on me, ride it out, that you get to see my purpose in all of the good and the bad news. I am the artist, the carver and the potter of your life and I will make sure that your life is a masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU. FOR POSTING YOUR PRAYERS... NO MATTER HOW BROKEN DOWN I AM AT THE END OF THE DAY, ANY TIME OF THE YEAR... SINCE AUGUST OF 2011, IN FACT... YOUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN INSPIRING ME AT MY LOWEST POINTS, I PRAISE GOD FOR THIS MINISTRY THROUGH PRAYER AND FOR YOU, HIS WILLING VESSEL. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Chelsea, Thank YOU! It is a true honor to serve our God and watch how He touches and changes people's lives. I am so GRATEFUL that He helps you though this blog!

      Delete