Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 12, 2013

Favorites...

My prayer:

Good friends, lots of laughs, thank you God! I needed that. I am ready for a rest, I am ready for Sabbath. 

I can't wait to rest all day with you tomorrow God. I can't wait to get quiet with you on the top of a mountain. 

Those are some of my most favorite times, just alone with you on top of the world. Nothing better than that. Although, these nightly talks are pretty awesome too. Then there are the times when I get to pray for people and watch you change their lives and meet every need, that is probably the most awesome time with you. There is NOTHING like laying hands on someone and watching you heal them before my eyes. Yea, maybe that is my favorite time with you. Or...I guess any time with you is my favorite! 

What God Said Tonight:

You are my favorite. Just like you can't really pick a favorite time, because they are all your favorites, that is how I feel about each of my children. They are all my favorites but that doesn't make any one of them less special. They really are all my favorites. 

So, I can honestly look you in the eye and tell you that you are my favorite. I adore you. I will always take care of you. I will always help you. You will always be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment