Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 1, 2013

Visit with the King...


My prayer:

Mmmm, your perfect peace God. What a difference a day, worship and prayer makes! I am at peace within myself and with you. Your presence is sweet. I rest in you tonight God. No worry, no stress, no  anything except the precious peace that comes from you. 

I love you!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am washing you and soaking you in my presence tonight to prepare you and restore you. 

You know how the bride is washed for her wedding and then treated with oils and perfumes? You know how Esther was prepared for her visit and time with the King? You are being prepared for your visit with the king. The  King has been waiting and your time is nearly here. 

You have been prepared and you are ready. You will have favor with the Kind. He will see your heart and you will see his. You need not worry. It is ordained. I lov eyou and I am with you now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment