Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The river of God's will...

My prayer:

My God and Lord. My thoughts are pretty scattered tonight. There is so much happening, almost all good, but I am just keeping up. I don't feel like I am making decisions about direction or even goals. Maybe that is ok? Maybe that means that I am relying more on you to direct my path. 

Fact is, with you making the decisions, I am in a lot better place now than when I was trying to make the decisions. But sometimes, like tonight, I feel like I am not being proactive, effective, directive enough. Should I be planning more instead of just looking for your open doors? Or, is looking for your open doors of opportunity the best way to plan?

I don't know but I guess if that is my biggest thing to worry about tonight, I am doing pretty good! Your blessings and favor, especially lately, have been almost unbelievable God and I am VERY grateful. You are so wonderful to me and I don't ever want you to think that I don't understand how blessed I am.

What God Said Tonight:

I will give you the desires of your heart. That is my promise to you. You are in me and your life is being lived for me so whatever you want to do, whatever you want to accomplish, I am right beside you.  You can make plans and goals and if you include me, I will make sure you see them come to pass. 

You can also rest in knowing that I have a plan for your life and as long as you have me first and the center of what you do and who you are, you will be in your purpose and my plan for you. 

If I could ask one thing of you it would be for you to let up on yourself a bit. Stop worrying so much about what you should be doing and just live, enjoy, love, and be with me. It is ok to just live now and then. I promise, you are not done achieving great things for me and for the Kingdom. I promise that we have many more things to do but you don't have to push yourself quite so hard to do them. There is time for it all. 

Remember the river. We have talked about it before. You are happiest and accomplishing the most for me when you ride in the river of my will. Don't try to paddle up stream, just ride on the current and I will take you where you need to go at the speed you need to get there. If you see a spot you want to stop, let me know and we can stop. We are in this together. 

Rely on me for guidance in my purpose for your life and let me know the things you want to do. There will be time for it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment